Texas – 06/15/2022 – 06/17/2022
We are excited to be in-person at Oracle Cross Talk 2022 in Texas as a Silver Sponsor. It is a wonderful opportunity to connect, share innovative ideas and lessons learned for the future of modern retail.
Join SkillNet client Pablo Gaete, Project Manager, Komax at Oracle Retail Cross Talk 2022 as he discusses the transformation of the customer experience at 2.45 PM June 16, 2022.
Representing a broad portfolio of brands like GAP, Kipling, Polo Ralph Lauren, Timberland, UGG, and more, the fashion brand Komax embarked on a transformational project for both stores and the back-office. With support from the Oracle Retail global partner SkillNet, Komax transformed its customer experience through Oracle Retail Xstore Point of Service, Customer Engagement, and Order Broker and tapped into the power of Oracle Retail Merchandise Operations Management for sales audit, pricing, invoice match, and import/export. Learn how Komax activated sales channels to provide faster, seamless customer experiences to guests in multiple Latin American countries, allowing consumers to buy and return where and when they want.
About Oracle Retail Cross Talk 2022
- 100% retail focused and limited to 350 total attendees
- Presentations by leading retailers
- The Moxie: Retailer to Retailer Speed Networking
- Lightning sessions highlighting innovation within the Platform for Modern Retail
- Provocative panel discussions on the latest trends of retail
- Access to Oracle Retail subject matter experts, partner community, and executive team
Join us at this invitation-only event to engage with your retail peers, industry leaders, and Oracle Retail executives.